PREMIER SUITES PLUS Edinburgh Fountain Court
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for developing new business, sales opportunities and managing these accounts and clients for the property.
As a motivated and creative thinking sales professional you will draw on your experience to develop and implement highly productive strategies to attract customers from key markets and drive revenue. The ability to research and identify leads will be essential, along with the tenacity to convert prospects into business.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who will:
- Have experience working within a hotel environment.
- Have experience working alongside a senior management team and will be comfortable achieving goals as part of this team.
- Be a highly motivated person capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and excellent customer service etiquette.
- Be a creative and analytical thinker who demonstrates strong and persuasive negotiating skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Be professional in approach and capable of working on your own initiative and possess a positive communication skillset.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge and experience of the Edinburgh city and market.
- Be willing to travel to establish and maintain a client network.
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
- Bonus Scheme
- Working Monday to Friday
- 28 Days holidays per year
- Company laptop
- Excellent working environment
- Friends and family stayover specials
- Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We promote from within
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities