Do you like working in a warm environment where you can still feel the city buzz? Then a job at the stylish Leopold Hotel Ostend is sure to charm you. This Art Deco building dates back to 1928. From the bedrooms you can hear(?) the sea, as it is barely 150 meters away. Each room is different and exudes creativity, and individuality is also appreciated in the working atmosphere. Be completely yourself in this artistic setting. Working in a hotel? Think of it as a second home. Including family colleagues.
The perfect staycation for coastal lovers in the queen of seaside towns. The hotel has a trendy Del Mundo bar serving snacks and drinks. The main tourist attractions are within walking distance of the hotel. Leopold Park is just around the corner. The “We Proudly Serve Starbucks Coffee Corner” located in the hotel is very popular with both hotel guests and outside visitors. Here you can enjoy both the popular cold and hot drinks from Starbucks Coffee.
Grow with us
Step out of your comfort zone and grow! Our people are key, which is why we think it’s crucial that you love what you do. To support this, we help you fully develop your talents. Thanks to our personally adapted workshops, training, and courses, you will learn the tips and tricks in your own way. We actively work on a positive work-life balance, and for this we offer various functional hourly arrangements. We are a driven team and share the same vision. You are unique, therefore we attach great importance to you as an individual and there is room to be yourself. Together we offer a warm and proactive service.
Just a few benefits and plus points to working with us:
- Enjoy preferential rates at all PREM hotels in Europe, Ireland and the UK;
- Friends and family also enjoy special offers at all PREM Hotels;
- Quickly accessible by the iconic coastal streetcar and train;
- You work in the middle of the city of Ostend and close to the beach;
- Strong team cohesion;
- Charming workplace;
- Daily meals are enjoyed according to your daily schedule;
- Regular team activities are organized;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Functional hours arrangements taking into account your work-life balance;
- You work in a pleasant professional working atmosphere;
- Market-based good salary;
- Premium-free hospitalization insurance.