Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde
Immerse yourself in the Flemish Ardennes. Between the cobblestones and on the waterfront lies the Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde. Cycling tourists click the pedals loose, businessmen enjoy the executive rooms, and families feast on the Flemish Ardennes air. Oudenaardeers also know their way to the hotel for two reasons: 1. a shot of Starbucks coffee 2. the monumental team that brings the hotel to the finish line every day.
Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde is a stylish four-star boutique hotel located in De Ham right next to De Schelde. During the summer months, the cozy terrace is very popular. Delicious dishes are also served here. The hotel is quickly and easily accessible by car and public transportation. Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde has its own paid underground parking, there are also free public parking facilities next to the hotel. Ideal for cycling enthusiasts, there is a secure bike shed and bike washing area.
Oudenaarde is a city with frills and combines that with the softness of a village. Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde is the ultimate proof. Here, young and old come together pleasantly. Familiar faces mingle with tourists. It’s an atypical hotel job.
together with us
Step out of your comfort zone and grow! Our people are central, which is why we think it’s crucial that you love what you do. To support this, we help you fully develop your talents. Thanks to our personally adapted workshops, trainings and courses you will learn the tricks of the trade in your own way. We actively work on a positive work-life balance, and for this we offer various functional hourly arrangements. We are a driven team and share the same vision. You are unique, therefore we attach great importance to you as an individual and there is room to be yourself. Together we offer a warm and proactive service.
Just a few benefits and plus points to working with us:
- Enjoy preferential rates at all PREM hotels in Europe, Ireland and the UK;
- Friends and family also enjoy special offers at all PREM Hotels;
- Excellent work location in the Flemish Ardennes;
- Daily meals are enjoyed according to your daily schedule;
- Staff activities are organized on a regular basis;
- Training and development opportunities at a high level;
- Functional hours arrangements taking into account your work-life balance;
- Free spacious parking for employees;
- We provide a tidy workplace;
- You work in a pleasant professional working atmosphere;
- Market-based good salary;
- Premium free hospitalization insurance.