PREMIER SUITES PLUS
Relax, unwind and let us bring home a little closer. PREMIER SUITES PLUS Antwerp offers a luxurious feeling of home with the comfort and service of a hotel. Located in the center of Antwerp, you are within walking distance to the main sites of the city. The luxurious serviced apartments are trendy in design and attention to detail. Each of the accommodations are equipped with a kitchen, cozy lounge area and spacious dining area this makes it ideal for both short and long stays. We offer the perfect base for both a business and leisure visit. Guests can relax in the 7th Heaven Food Café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. PREMIER SUITES PLUS Antwerp truly brings you the “Home Away From Home” feeling.
grow with us
Get out of your comfort zone and grow! Our people are key, that’s why we think it’s crucial that you love what you do. To support this, we help you fully develop your talents. Thanks to our personally adapted workshops, trainings and courses, you will learn the tricks of the trade in your own way. We actively work on a positive work-life balance, for this we offer various functional hourly arrangements. We are a driven team and share the same vision. You are unique, therefore we attach great importance to you as an individual and there is room to be yourself. Together we offer a warm and proactive service. Are you a city bird yet also a homebody? Are you looking for a hotel job that goes beyond fleeting contact with tourists? PREMIER SUITES PLUS Antwerp accommodates guests for a longer period. The atmosphere is therefore particularly family-oriented.
Just a few benefits and plus points for working with us:
- Perfect accessibility in Diamond Quarter;
- Quiet workplace, in the middle of the city of Antwerp;
- Be part of an enthusiastic team;
- Enjoy preferential rates at all PREM hotels in Europe, Ireland and the UK;
- Friends and family also enjoy special offers at all PREM Hotels;
- We offer support for your professional development;
- Dynamic and lively workplace with a wide range of duties;
- Work at a well-reputed hotel brand in Europe, Ireland and the United Kingdom;
- Enjoy a daily meal according to your daily schedule;
- Market-based good salary;
- Premium DKV hospitalization insurance;
- End-of-year bonus;
- Eco vouchers.