Green Park Hotel
The Green Park Hotel Brugge is a hidden gem in Bruges. Discover this beautiful hotel, which is ideally situated just moments away from the vibrant UNESCO World Heritage city. While our location offers easy access to the bustling attractions, it’s our warm and welcoming team that truly sets us apart. Our team creates a family friendly atmosphere and offers professional service on a daily basis.
This treasure, Green Park Hotel Brugge, is located in a green area just outside the city of Bruges. The hotel is easily accessible by car via the E40, as well as by bus or train. There are 5 meeting rooms available, accommodating up to 170 people, and ample parking for guests and staff. There is also a heated outdoor pool and an indoor and outdoor playground for kids. Both hotel guests and visitors can enjoy the delicious Italian cuisine at Brasserie Bar Del Mundo. As an employee, you will interact with both families and international business clientele, providing diversity and variety. Respect and team spirit are the assets of a relaxed working atmosphere, which we attach great importance to at Green Park.
Grow, together with us
Step out of your comfort zone and grow! Our people are at the center, which is why we consider it crucial that you truly enjoy what you do. To support this, we help you fully develop your talents. Through our personalized workshops, training programs, and courses, you will learn the ins and outs of the hospitality industry in your own unique way. We actively promote a positive work-life balance by offering various flexible scheduling options. As a driven team, we share the same vision. You are unique, and we value you as an individual, allowing you the space to be yourself. Together, we provide a warm and proactive service.
Just some of the benefits we offer by working with us:
- Enjoy preferential rates at all PREM hotels in Europe, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
- Friends and family also benefit from special offers at all PREM Hotels.
- Excellent work location surrounded by a green environment.
- Enjoy daily meals according to your schedule.
- Regular staff activities are organized.
- High-level training and development opportunities.
- Close to the Belgian coast and the city of Bruges.
- Work in a city that is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Flexible scheduling options that prioritize your work-life balance.
- Free ample parking for employees.
- We ensure a clean and tidy workspace.
- Experience a pleasant and professional work atmosphere.
- Competitive market salary.
- Premium free health insurance coverage.