PREMIER SUITES Manchester
Chief Operating Officer & Operations Manager
As General Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of PREMIER SUITES Manchester. You need to be an inspirational leader and should be operationally well – versed in all functions of the serviced apartments.
- Monitor and maintain the apartment’s product quality as specified by PREMIER SUITES brand standards.
- Compile the hotel annual budget and submit weekly / monthly forecasting reports
- Forecast and manage the business plan to deliver the financial performance.
- Administer company policies and procedures, while maintaining a positive community image and remaining current on local business trends.
- Maintain business control to ensure that all revenues and profits are maximised.
- Manage the team to ensure that staff are motivated, available and able to deliver the quality of product and service required for the achievement of customer service and key performance targets.
- Identify and act upon opportunities for the development of additional customers and increasing revenues, capturing a greater market share and increasing revenues.
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety, including Fire Safety.
- The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience of working in the serviced apartment sector or GM experience in hotels.
- A strong background of revenue generation and yield management is essential.
- A leader with a hands-on approach
- You will also need to be familiar with and be able to utilise all available IT systems to their fullest extent, including Microsoft office packages such as Excel as well as front office PMS systems.
- You will be expected to travel to company meetings (within the UK).
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Employee recognition awards
• Annual staff social events
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities