PREMIER SUITES Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Head of corporate sales
Are you a dynamic go-getter? PREMIER SUITES is on the lookout for a Sales Executive to elevate our business in Amsterdam & Rotterdam.
At PREMIER SUITES, we redefine hospitality. Our serviced apartments offer a refreshing alternative to conventional hotels, providing guests with the independence of home in spacious, fully-equipped suites. Whether catering to corporate travellers or families on vacation, we bring the comforts of home closer to our guests.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be at the forefront of our expansion, focusing on both short and long term corporate stays. Your mission: drive revenue growth by identifying and securing business opportunities in Amsterdam & Rotterdam. You’ll be targeting individual stays, group bookings and long-term stays/projects. You’ll handle inquiries, advice clients and close deals in collaboration with the regional sales manager and the commercial team to meet the annual corporate sales targets.
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Identifying new business opportunities and maintaining business through different account management actions
- Represent the hotels during site inspections, face to face meetings, online calls, presentations, (network) events and fairs
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitor landscape
- Providing accurate weekly and monthly reporting on results and pre-set targets
What we are looking for:
- Degree: Professional bachelor in Hotel Management/Hospitality industry or Tourism (any economy or business related bachelor is also accepted as long you are from nature a serviced orientated person)
- Work experience: A plus but not mandatory. Plenty of room to be trained into this role when just finished your studies!
- Language: Good level of English skills and preferably Dutch as well
- Being creative, enthusiastic, eager to learn, and enjoying yourself to please others
What do we offer?
- Vibrant, international company with a focus on personal development opportunities
- Working with a young, enthusiastic, and friendly team who will also make sure you will have fun on the job!
- Cluster role for two hotels in two different cities: Amsterdam & Rotterdam
- Flexible working hours tailored to your travel needs and day-to-day work agenda
- Central location for easy access (Rotterdam Central Station and Amsterdam South Station)
- Competitive salary and travel allowance
- Employee rate with all PREM Group portfolio hotels
How to apply: Ready to join our team?
Apply by sending your CV and motivational letter to Ellen Brouwers via [email protected] and we look forward to welcoming you!