PREMIER SUITES PLUS Edinburgh
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic candidate for this role. Based in PREMIER SUITES PLUS Edinburgh, the candidate will be responsible for handling reception and reservations procedures for the property. Must be a team player with the ability to multi task, be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the hospitality industry.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To carry out receptionist duties – Welcoming guests to the property, Providing effective check-in and check-out and operating the switch board when required.
- To anticipate guest’s needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations.
- Manage telephone and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Maintain a thorough understanding of properties facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
- To deal with any guest complaints, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently.
- To adhere to all Company policies including Customer Care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Cash Handling etc
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
£12.90 per hour
Access to Perk box which gives access to 100’s of discounted and free perks
Excellent working environment
Friends and family stayover specials
Employee of the Year
Employee referral incentive scheme
Flexible working hours
Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
Employee Assistance Programme
We promote from within
Training & Development opportunities
Career progression opportunities