PREMIER SUITES PLUS Edinburgh
Hotel General Manager
Reporting to the property General Manager you will assist in the day to day management of the property and to take responsibility for implementing and maintaining standards throughout the property.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To assist the General Manager in running PREMIER SUITES as a profit-driven, customer focused, team-oriented business.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of PREMIER SUITES in the absence of the General Manager.
- To adhere to PREM Group policies and procedures.
- To carry out reasonable requests made by management
- To manage the reservations function on a day to day basis
- To take responsibility for the reception roster
- To complete the weekly RW report in the absence of the GM
- To attend financial reviews at the request of the senior management team.
- To hold the on-call emergency phone when required
- Participating in the recruitment and selection of new employees
- To participate in weekly Comms call in absence of General Manager
- To promote PREMIER SUITES service standards throughout the property, ensuring that all clients receive excellent service at all times.
- Assist the General manager in responding to customer reviews.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management experience within the hotel industry.
- An ability to work with and understand financial reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards as paramount when it comes to customer focus
- A pro-active and multi-tasking approach to work
- Excellent people management and communication skills
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
Access to Perk box which gives access to 100’s of discounted and free perks
Auto enrolment in workplace pension scheme
Excellent working environment
Friends and family stay over specials
Employee recognition awards
Company CSR programme & events
Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
Employee Assistance Programme
Training & Development opportunities
Career progression opportunities